In some situations, CSV files exported from ERAS may be improperly formatted.
When importing to RezRATE, if you see an error that says “Data is not formatted properly”, try the following to repair the file:
- Open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel
- Double-check that your candidate’s information appears in the correct columns
- Use Save As to create a new version of the file
- Keep the file type as a CSV (Comma delimited) when saving
- Utilize this newly saved file for your next attempt to import to RezRATE.
If you require further assistance please contact support.