- Right-Click on the Start Menu
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select System > Notifications
- Ensure that your Web-Browser of choice has ‘Notifications’ toggled to ‘On’
(Further settings may need to be adjusted on your web browser specifically)
Disable Do Not Disturb Mode (Mac)
RezRATE sends system-level notifications from your web browser. If you enable Do Not Disturb Mode, it will suppress those notices from displaying on your screen. You will still hear the notification bell (ensure that your volume is not muted), but you will not receive the descriptive text that should accompany the sound
On MacOS, click on the notification center at the top right corner of your screen and verify that ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ is toggled ‘Off’.
In addition to disabling Do Not Disturb Mode, your browser must also be allowed to send notifications through the operating system (OS).
To allow your browser to send these notifications, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to ‘System Preferences’ (Apple Icon > System Preferences)
- Open Notifications
- Find your preferred web browser (we recommend Google Chrome)
- Ensure ‘Allow Notifications’ is ‘On’.
- Use Banners so you don’t have to dismiss each notification manually (You will get several per meeting from RezRATE).
- Ensure that ‘Show Notification Preview’ is set to ‘Always’.
- Click the ‘pad-lock’ icon next to the address bar while on your schedule
- Click ‘Site Settings’
Ensure the following are enabled:
- Pop-ups and Redirects
- Click the elipsis icon next to the address bar while on your schedule. Select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Privacy and Security’ from the left side, then click ‘Site Settings’
- Scroll down and click ‘Notifications’
- Next to ‘Allow’, click the ‘Add’ button
- Type ‘https://portal.rezrate.com:443’ into the text box, and clikc the ‘Add’ button
- Click the elipsis icon in the top right corner of Edge
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Site permissions’ on the left side of the window
- Click ‘Notifications’
- Under the ‘Allow’ section, click ‘Add’
- Type ‘https://portal.rezrate.com’ into the text field and click ‘Add’
- Ensure that ‘Ask before sending (recommended)’ is turned ‘On’ at the top of the ‘Notifications’ section
- Click on the ‘Padlock’ icon at the left of the address bar
- Click the right arrow next to ‘Connection Secure’
- Click ‘More Information’ at the bottom of the panel
- Select the ‘Permissions’ tab
- Under the ‘Send Notifications’ section, deselect ‘Use Default’, and click the ‘Allow’ radio button
RezRATE Communications Center
Note: These settings are now in the ‘Settings’ tab under ‘Communication’
If the Slotting togle is enabled, the toggle will display as blue (toggle will be to the right), and if disable the toggle will be white (toggle will be to the left).
Slotting allows for candidates who register for an interview session from an invitation from RezRATE’s communication center to be automatically slotted into that session. If slotting is disabled, the candidates who register through an invitation will be automatically placed onto the ‘Waitlist’ for that session. This will then require manual assignment of the candidates to the session by an Administrator level user.