RezRATE recommends that your “All-Day” Zoom meeting room be password protected. It is possible to embed this password into the meeting link so that evaluators and candidates can get in without typing the password. If your Zoom meetings do not already include the encrypted password, you likely need to enable this feature on your Zoom account. Instructions for how to achieve this are as follows:
- Log into your Zoom Pro account and go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Meeting’
- Scroll down to the ‘Security Settings
- Find the ‘Embed passcode in invite link for one-click join’
- Once enabled, you can copy the join link for your All-Day meeting into RezRATE
- It should appear similar to this: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/MEETINGID?pwd=ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD
- If you DO NOT see the ?pwd=, this setting has not been properly enabled
Please take a moment to verify that the link that you copied into RezRATE matches the link that you generated in your Zoom Pro account Meeting Settings. It should be identical. RezRATE also recommends that you test your link. To do this, ensure that you ARE NOT logged into your Zoom Pro account that you created the meeting on (authentication with Zoom overrides an incorrect password). RezRATE recommends using a different computer entirely if at all possible.
Additional Zoom documentation can be found Here.