Exporting data from ERAS, requires a template. We’ll guide you through selecting which candidate fields to include when exporting data for RezRATE.
You can use the same template to export the same fields for a different set of candidates or when candidate data has been updated.
Additional ERAS and PDWS support can be found at the Association of American Medical Colleges.
(1) On the Exports tab, click the Add a New Export Template link.
(2) Enter a name for the template in the CSV Export Name box.
(3) Select Type of data to export from the drop-down. The type of data selected controls the fields listed in the Available Fields box.
(4) Select the fields to export by clicking the field name(s) in the Available Fields box and use the right arrow button to move each desired field(s) to the Export box. Note that the order of this data does not affect the RezRATE import process.
Here is a list of fields we recommend exporting for RezRATE organized by “Type of data to export”.
While we recommend you export all of the fields listed below, those marked with ‘*‘ are required.
(5) After selecting all the desired fields, click Save as New & Run so that you have it available for future use.
(6) Click the OK button. The export is scheduled and the status appears in the CSV Exports panel on the lower-right area of the screen:
Click the complete status link next to the CSV export name to open or save the export.
CSV exports are also viewable from the Exports tab or from the Bulk Print Requests link in the header.