RezRATE sends system level notifications from your web browser. If you enable Do Not Disturb Mode it will prevent those notices from displaying on your screen. You’ll still hear the notification bell, but you will not receive the descriptive text that should accompany the sound.
On MacOS, click on the notification center at the top right corner of your screen and verify that “DO NOT DISTURB” is toggled off.
In addition to disabling Do Not Disturb Mode, your browser must also be allowed to send notifications through the operating system (OS).
To allow your browser to send these notifications, follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to “System Preferences” (Apple Icon → System Preferences…)
2. Open Notifications
3. Find your preferred web browser (We recommend Google Chrome)
– Ensure Allow Notifications is on.
– Use Banners so you don’t have to dismiss each notification manually (You’ll get several per meeting from RezRATE).
– Ensure that Show notification preview is set to always.
Click the pad-lock icon next to the address bar while on your schedule.
Click “Site Settings”
Ensure the following are enabled:
Pop-ups and Redirects
Click the options button in the top right of the screen, select “Settings”
Scroll down to “Privacy and Security” and click “Site Settings”
Scroll down and click “Notifications”
Next to “Allow”, click the “Add” button
Type https://portal.rezrate.com:443 into the text box, and click the “Add” button
1. Click the options icon in the top right corner of Microsoft Edge.
2. Click “Settings”
3. Click “Site permissions” on the left side of the window.
4. Click “Notifications”
5. Under the “Allow” section, click “Add”
6. Type https://portal.rezrate.com into the text field, and click “Add”
7. Ensure that “Ask before sending (recommended)” is turned on at the top of the “Notifications” section
1. Click on the Padlock icon at the left of the address bar.
2. Click the right arrow next to “Connection Secure”.
3. Click “More Information at the bottom of the panel.
4. Select the “Permissions” tab
5. Under the “Send Notifications” section, deselect “Use Default”, and click the “Allow” radio button
Note: Button has been changed from “Style Settings” to “Notification Settings”
If the Slotting toggle button is activated (Green), candidates will be able to apply for and be automatically assigned to interview dates
If the Slotting toggle button is inactive, the candidates who apply for interview dates will be automatically placed on a wait list. This will require manual assignment of the candidates to a date by an Administrator in RezRATE